Saturday, August 13, 2011

water in the desert

And the management company said, "Let there be water."  And the water ran from the faucets and spigots.  It ran across the backs of those that had been unwashed, and they were purified.  And also their children.  It flowed in all fixtures, and the unspeakable waste was vanquished from the land.  The water came in two forms, both hot and cold, and it washed the defiled plates and bowls which had sat for many weeks without washing.  And also the chopsticks.  The water flowed, and there was much rejoicing throughout the land.  


3 comments:

  1. Halleluia! Praise the lord and pass me a glass of water! I've just gotten caught up on your blog. I laughed, I cried....I hope the water thing doesn't become "business as usual." Greetings from the Oregon coast, where I am spending a week's vacation. I miss you, hugs all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too! Hello to the Coast from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles! :)

    ReplyDelete