Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday is my Favorite Day

Andrew is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The kids are downstairs playing in the courtyard. I survived another week of Middle School. The rains are about to pour down. Ants are crawling across my keyboard. I received so many sweet messages from home after my homesick blurb yesterday. We just received word that Andrew's brother and his wife are coming to visit us in October. David and Shari have been in India all year and are going to stop in on their way back to the U.S.


We have so much to be grateful for.  

The kids and I are hunkering in tonight. Chess class for Asher tomorrow morning and some pool time in the afternoon for all of us with new friends. Bunco with SSIS women for me tomorrow night and a high school babysitter for the kids. "Every little thing's gonna' be alright....."


No comments:

Post a Comment